We are excited to announce that CCI-Hub will hold a hybrid CO2 and R290 Technology Training Sessions this coming December 6 to 7, 2022 for end-users, trainers, technicians and industry stakeholders. The on-site training will be conducted at the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Central Office, E Service Rd, Taguig City, Metro Manila and it may be viewed online via the TESDA Green Technology Center Facebook page.
CO2 and R290 Technology Training Sessions
6 December 2022
- CO2 Transcritical (10 AM – 12 NN)
- Danfoss solutions for CO₂ refrigeration in warm climates – Danfoss
- CO2 for Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration – SCM REF Australia
- R290 Waterloop (1:30-2:30 PM)
- Introduction of the system and live operation – Cold Front Technologies Asia
- CCI-Hub Technology Tour and Q & A (2:30-3:30 PM)
About the International Experts
Sergiy Kolinchuk, Senior Technical Sales Engineer – Danfoss
Mr. Kolinchuk has a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, has over 20 years’ experience in the refrigeration industry and is currently working as an applications engineer at Danfoss (Australia) Pty Ltd. He has held numerous technical and sales positions at Danfoss across Europe and Australia, specialising in innovative energy-saving solutions for the supermarket and cold store industries.
Inderpal Saund, Business Development Manager APAC & Sales Manager – SCM REF Australia
Mr. Saund is an international expert on CO2 transcritical based in Australia. His experience in the industry spans for more than 20 years. He held key positions at Danfoss including the most recent APA Food Retail Business Development Manager before transitioning as Business Development Manager APAC & Sales Manager of SCM REF Australia. He also holds advance degrees in Electrical Engineering and Business.
7 December 2022
- Project updates & Call for End Users, Market Trends Q&A (10 AM – 12 NN) – CCI-Hub team
- Creating an Enabling Environment for Energy Efficient and Sustainable Cold Chain in the Philippines forum (1-3 PM) – CCI-Hub and representatives from key government agencies
- National Cold Chain Industry Roadmap/incentives for sustainable solutions for cold chain technologies
- Energy efficiency policies
- HFC phasedown schedule
- Standards and policies relevant for the cold chain
To ensure the quality of the sessions, we have limited the on-site capacity for the participants. For those who are interested to join on-site, please send an email to Mr. Manuel Azucena via firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 1. For those who would like to view the Facebook Livestream, you may do so via the TESDA and CCI-Hub Facebook pages.
Thanks and see you!
National Policy and Regulations Coordinator
Global Partnership for Food Cold Chain in the Philippines Project