The Cold Chain Innovation Hub (CCI-Hub) will be holding our second official LIVE Technical Training Workshop next week on March 23.
The workshop, to be hosted by CCI-Hub, will feature expert speakers Stefan Jensen, Managing Director of industrial refrigeration system supplier Scantec Refrigeration Technologies based in Brisbane, Australia and Cesar Luis dL. Lim, Managing Partner of Kilojoule Consultants an engineering consultancy firm based in Manila, Philippines. The workshop will also feature presentations from leading industrial refrigeration system technology suppliers GEA and Carrier.
The topics to be addressed include:
- Low-charge Ammonia/NH3 (R717) direct expansion refrigeration systems
- Transcritical CO2 technologies
- High ambient temperature performance
- Energy performance and benchmarking
- Specific Energy Consumption (S.E.C.)
- Actual installations
- Real world return on investment and financial viability analysis
- High bay cold storage warehousing
- Automated storage and retrieval systems
“We are excited to work with several leading experts from the industrial refrigeration sector on this event dedicated to support the development of food cold chain in Philippines,” said Jan Dusek, Head of Global Partnership for the project. “We believe there is much to be learnt and we expect over 250 online attendees from across Southeast Asia.”
The event is free to attend and registration is open today. Those interested in registering can do so here.