- Five Steps to Increase Energy Efficiency, Reduce Emissions and Understand Costs for ManufacturersUNIDO has outlined a methodology that refrigerator manufacturers can use to increase the energy efficiency and market competitiveness of their products.
- CCI-Hub Talks Sustainable Cold Chain with International Expert Wynand GroenewaldCCI-Hub has released two new videos featuring sustainable refrigeration technology expert Wynand Groenewald.
- Towards a New and Better NormalGilda Garibay, Project Leader for the “Global Partnership for improving the Food Cold Chain in the Philippines” writes about the opportunity that the Philippines has to move towards sustainable cold chain development through co-operation, smart design and innovative technology.
- Cold Chain Association of the Philippines recommends investment in agricultural infrastructure during recent webinarThe webinar centered on the challenges and opportunities in the Philippine cold chain industry post COVID-19.
- How COVID-19 Impacted the Philippines’ Food Supply ChainAs a part of the CCI-Hub’s on-going video series, today we are taking a closer look at how the country […]
- CCI-Hub Launches Video Series, Expands Online ResourcesThe Cold Chain Innovation Hub (CCI-Hub) is launching a new regular video series aimed at providing the CCI-Hub community with […]
- CCI-Hub Announces Call for Industry ContributionThe Cold Chain Innovation Hub (CCI-Hub) has officially announced an open call seeking project contributions from the global HVAC&R industry. […]
- Cold Chain Innovation Hub Launches Official WebsiteThe Cold Chain Innovation Hub (CCI-Hub) has announced the launch of its official website, CCI-Hub.org. The website will serve as […]
- TESDA Selected As Official Partner For Philippines Cold Chain ProjectThe Philippines’ Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) has been selected as an official partner for the “Global Partnership […]
- 1st Project Steering Committee Meeting HeldThe 1st Project Steering Committee for the “Global Partnership for Improving the Food Cold Chain in the Philippines” project was […]
If you are not yet subscribed to our mailing list and would like to be kept up-to-date on all the latest project developments, subscribe by clicking here.
For a list of all previously sent email newsletter updates click here.